Video computer visual stimulation is intended for prevention and complex treatment of a series of eye diseases.
For visual stimulation we use system VCK-2000
The complex VCK 2000 includes the most effective medical technologies developed by scientists in the field of visual physiology. The visual stimulation system includes 7 diagnostic, 9 therapeutic and preventive programs individually selected for each patient.
The treatment method includes 4 pulses::
The complex is used for the treatment of such conditions as:
- asthenopic complaints, accommodation spasm, visual fatigue;
- age-related presbyopia;
- retinal dystrophy;;
- ascending and descending neuritis and atrophy of the optic nerve;
- uveitis (remission stage);
- neuroparalytic keratitis;
- to accelerate the resorption of inflammatory diseases of eyelids (hordeolum, chalazion);
- primary open-angle compensated glaucoma..
Visual stimulation procedures are held at intervals of 3-6 months:
- treatment session lasts for 40-60 minutes;
- the number and schedule of sessions are determined individually after an ophthalmic examination.
After the treatment:
- visual acuity improves (with and without correction);
- strabismus moderates;
- vision stabilizes (in case of progressive myopia);
- no more asthenopic complaints (eye strain);
- reserve of accommodation increases;
- quality of vision improves..
- no age restrictions.
What visual stimulation offers::
- activates the visual analyzer as a whole (retina - optic nerve - brain);
- restores binocular vision;
- stimulates photochemical processes in the layers of the retina;
- activates reparative processes of intracellular and tissue regeneration;
- restores sensitivity of the cornea;
- improves microcirculation, muscle tone, trophism.
Not recommended for patients who have the following diseases:
- brain tumor;
- condition after chemical and radiation therapy;
- second pregnancy (second half);
- condition after stroke, heart attack;;
- epileptic seizure;;
- increased intracranial pressure;
- recent laser coagulation of the retina;
- acute phase of the inflammatory process;
- rapid depletion of the body;
- rough sclerotic changes of vessels;
- implanted electronic devices.
The procedure is especially recommended for people subject to continuous visual loads:
- jewelers, etc.
The price of visual stimulation starts from 1,200 rubles.